Oderia School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oderia School of Magic

A school for specially gifted wizards and witches.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eoin Kavanaugh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eoin Kavanaugh
Fire
Fire
Eoin Kavanaugh

Eoin Kavanaugh Empty
PostSubject: Eoin Kavanaugh   Eoin Kavanaugh I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 11:44 am

Character Profile
for
Eoin Kavanaugh
Eoin Kavanaugh Tumblr_m7f9seSziI1qg7jd9o1_500

Full name: Eoin Ciarán Kavanaugh
Nicknames/Aliases: Eoin
Birthday: 1977. 04. 11.
Nationality: Irish
Rumours:
He's a ladies man. - Quite true.
They say he can melt diamond with his fire. - Absolutely true.
Special Power(s): Explosion, Doppelganger, Mind control, Possession
Race: Wizard
House: Why yes, I used to live in one.
Money: 900 narcei
Magical objects:
- A ruby ring, which enhances his abilities.
- His leather jacket is imbued with the ability to protect him from Water magic.
- A pendant which hides him from Clairvoyants.

Personality:
A man of few words and lots of arrogance. He loves riddles and likes to entertain people he likes with them. He hates small talk, it usually takes a long to time to feel comfortable around strangers. Quite an eccentric person, he has moments when his whole personality turns around to speak and laugh all day. His shyness knows one exception - women. He tends to flirt and enchant adult females around him. It's highly not recommended to mess with him, he has a bad temper. Not your average Irishman.

Appearance:
Height: 5' 7" (175 cm)
Weight: 147 lbs (67 kg)
Hair: Messy, like a wire. Black, but has grey parts.
Eyes: Blue.
Clothing: He prefers dark colours, leather jackets or suits.

Biography:
So. I was born in a place called Spiddal, Ireland. Yeah, it's in the Connemara Gaeltacht, so my native language is Irish. My mom was a shopkeeper, my dad a truck driver. Nice starting, eh? My early childhood was quite boring, despite my quick temper. (Oh, please, I don't have a temper, I just react quickly to bullsh*t.)
Growing up in Leprechaunland is not exactly the best recommendation letter. I wanted to become a nuclear engineer, but we didn't have a suitable college. It was the source of my first depression. I was about 8 then. I loved the engines, mechanics, I helped my dad around his truck, since I was a toddler.
Then I turned 10. I still remember it quite clearly. It was fine rainy day and my family decided to build grill some sausages for dinner. But the coal was quite wet. I wanted to light it, but I couldn't. Mom told me to leave it be, she can make those in the pan. I got angry... Then it happened. A burst of fire and the coal lit up. My mom fainted, I crawled to the wall, my dad screamed at me. I ran upstairs and grabbed my stuff and ran away.
I wandered around Ireland on my own for years. I slept in forests, used my fire to build campfires... I hunted. I became a wildling. When I met some people, I persuaded them to give me their stuff. I had no idea how I did it, but it grew stronger. A lot stronger... By my 12th birthday, I was completely able to take care of myself. Slowly, but surely, I made my way to Galway. I did pick up some English from the tourists I robbed, but I was like an alien in that city. An old woman, Saoirse Flanagan took me in. She was nice, she spoke both Irish and English. She taught me everything necessary to live in a civilization again. After a few months, she confessed me the reason why she became my foster mother. She was a master of air magic, who studied fire once. She felt, that I was special. So... On my 14th birthday, she sent me off to Dublin, where was a small school for my kind.
God, those years... I got myself in all sorts of trouble. Fights, arson, lust, greed, pride, sloth, etc. I was the walking, bipedal edition of the Capital Vices. I don't want to talk about those years in detail... It's for mature audiences only. But I loved summoning Phoenixes and makin' magic. The point is: I graduted, survived. So as an alumni... what?
I had nowhere to go. I was afraid and way too proud to go back to Saoirse. Well... I ended up in the UK. I moved to London, I did all sorts of jobs. I worked as a pizza delivery guy, postman, drug dealer/junkie, but the best... I prostituted myself for money. That was my last civilian, big city-cr*ppy wage job. Nice brothel, fine female clients. I had the time of my life. But I turned 30, I knew I had to move along. I headed West.
En route, I met a gorgeous nightmare, named Rowena. Darn, only 18 she was, I couldn't exactly hold myself back. I did hit on her, I admit. Like, all the time. Shame, her master was with her. But I befriended her.
Wales. I bought myself a fisherboat and I hit the sea. As I sailed around I stumbled into an Island. Uncharted. I ventured there and hey! I'm here. Two years ago, Rowena contacted me about founding a school. I said yes and recommended the area I found. We did make a school...
So... My name is Eoin Ciarán Kavanaugh. Headmaster now. Playboy, arrogant, selfish son of a b*tch. That's my story.
Back to top Go down

Eoin Kavanaugh
Page 1 of 1