Oderia School of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oderia School of Magic

A school for specially gifted wizards and witches.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Gathering (Open to all)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gamemaster
Admin
Gamemaster

Secret Gathering (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Secret Gathering (Open to all)   Secret Gathering (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 1:15 pm

All students got an invitation to this special event. What it is, noone knows. All they were told is that it will be a midnight walk in the forest with supervisors. The best part is that, only one of these supervisors knows about tonight's program. At the entrance of the forest (namely between the lake and the forest) a hooded figure is standing. The students might think it's Cyrael, but the closer they get, the more they drop this idea. The aura around the figure gives off a different feeling. A tiny bit more intimidating. He is not saying a word to the students. They know they have to stop with him (yes, it is a him) and wait. The only people he speaks to are the teachers and no one else.

The first student to arrive is an elf. Namely a dark elf. His dark skin and purple glowing eyes make him look both mysterious and strange to those who never saw an elf before. He has multiple ear piercings on his long pointy ears and he has shoulder length, straight white hair. He does not look very friendly. In fact, it might be a good test of courage for one of the new students to approach him. He wears a simple black shirt and black trousers. He does not seem to be the same age as most. While many students so far are first years, this elf is most probably from a higher class. He seems to be at least 16.

//The picture is only for the face. He is not showing off his whole chest XD//
Back to top Go down
Eoin Kavanaugh
Fire
Fire
Eoin Kavanaugh

PostSubject: Re: Secret Gathering (Open to all)   Secret Gathering (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Mysteries. One of the curtains that always hinders our vision. Us, wizards and witches, we live in the mystery, all of us is a bit of a puzzle. The students received letters of this "midnight walk". It's a puzzle too. I walk this Earth alone, but sometimes... it's fine to take a midnight walk. I guess? But I have my worries about all this charade. It's midnight, the forest is most alive and dangerous at this hour. As a Headmaster, it is my duty to accompany the students. I would never allow them to come here by themselves. To a pub? A nightclub? That's fine! But the forest is on my list of the absolute "oh-no-nos". It's not a coincidence, that we made countermeasures so not a single kid could wander in here.
Even worse! I have absolutely no idea about the program tonight! I wish I had future sight. How cool that would be...
I approach the mystery man and I nod at him.
"Good evening to you." I stop in front of him and I look around. "A fine place and time for some fun." I give him my best smile. He looks cold, but that never scared. Those, who don't get scared are scary. But look! We have our first guest.
I have to laugh... This guy, seriously.
"What happened to you? Found a closet? I've never seen you wearing anything besides your dark elven clothes."
Back to top Go down
Alvhild Nordskog
Aether
Aether
Alvhild Nordskog

PostSubject: Re: Secret Gathering (Open to all)   Secret Gathering (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 am

Alvhild hasn't been here for long, yet she also received a letter. She thought about it. Would it be okay for her to join in for this trip as well? In the end she decided that it's for the best. She has to start meeting new people and making new friends.
She is dressed well. Black coat, white gloves and white hat. Her hair is down, brown, like it should. When she arrives she stops before she can get too close to the three people. Out of all, the elf surprises her the most. She has seen Wood elves before, but never elves like him. She gets closer anyway and greets her teacher, her fellow student and the hooded figure as well. The latter doesn't even react to her greetings. She doesn't try to talk to anyone. She's shy, they can't expect her to change this quickly.
Back to top Go down
Andra Healey
Air
Air

PostSubject: Re: Secret Gathering (Open to all)   Secret Gathering (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Andra strolled leisurely across towards the forest. She was chatting amicably with her fellow headmasters, Merric and Lysistra. She was looking forward to meeting the new pupils and exploring the forest. Her connection to the earth told her it held many mysteries and she was very curious to see what was in the shadows she couldn't reach with her magic.
Her mind flickered back to the here and now, they had almost reached the party of four that had already arrived. The hooded figure was obviously not going to introduce himself. A man who must be the other Headmaster she had yet to meet and two students. Neither from her house as far as she knew.
Warmly, she introduced herself first to the other Headmaster. "Good evening. Andra Healey, one of the fellow shepherds to our new sheep. But-" she turned to the students. "what are the names of our little sheep?"
Back to top Go down
Merric Barnes
Earth
Earth
Merric Barnes

PostSubject: Re: Secret Gathering (Open to all)   Secret Gathering (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 10:34 pm

Hmph, a midnight meeting in the forest. What a brilliant idea. He wondered how many things will go wrong this evening. Still..he was here to help and protect the students.He just hoped it doesn't come to it. Andra's voice kept coming in and out, she talked alot sometimes. Its rather annoying, to Merric. Why is she in a good mood anyway? He thought, because he certainly was not. Lysistra seems her usual self. to him. They seem to have arrived. His gaze depicted nothing but weak students. Still green. He let a small huff, before introducing himself. ''Merric Barnes.'' he fell silent again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Gathering (Open to all)   Secret Gathering (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Gathering (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1